FALLING WATER TV Series About DREAMS Bends the Truth

By | July 1, 2018

If you have not already, sub my main channel. We will be doing LIVE STREAMS there from now on:
www.youtube.com/user/Enterthe5t4rz

Facebook

Twitter

This channel was created to inform those who want to know the truth about the undercurrents controlling our society. Sometimes, what we find is no always pretty, but in the truth, there is hope. And, one thing you can be sure about is that this will be a collective journey, amongst each other, to expose the enemy and find the truth.

BOOK OF ENOCH is Inspired | 200 BCE dated ancient scrolls were found with the COMPLETE Old Testament Hebrew bible at the Dead Sea caves discovery in 1947. But, scholars failed to update our bibles.
Video Rating: / 5

20 thoughts on “FALLING WATER TV Series About DREAMS Bends the Truth

1. SeekTheLordJesus

Casey, kind of a weird thing…I've watched two videos on YT from two different truthers who have said everyone in their house has recently been having dreams that are eerily similar. Can't remember the names of their channels but if you're interested I can find the videos for you. I've also noticed a huge surge in interest in lucid dreaming. Have you made any connections in those areas? I do enjoy your videos. Thanks for sharing your insights.

2. Theresa Mitchem

Great info. Seeing is believing and I thank you Casey for following your path to see what your relationship with Father Creator God is showing you. That verse is so powerful in these days
    God knew what we needed before we ever need it. Blessings Casey

3. Irene Riungu

This presentation reminds me of the count of monte cristo movie. Any relation? Thank you.

4. Irene Riungu

Dear Casey, God bless you for your good work. Please find time to decode the cryptology on te Economist's cover for January 2018. Especially the one for Africa in green with black stripes. There are attempts on youtube to explain this cover page but it is in Spanish. Again thank you and God bless you. Karimi

5. Mynawone Bidness

Hey buddy, i know that it's a bit off topic, but what are your personal thoughts on Jordan Peterson? I watch quite a bit of his stuff, and i don't necessarily agree with his view of the scriptures, but I do like how he applies them to individual behavior and thought. Just curious brother, have an enlightening day.

6. Nancy Fondren

You will never see the light of Christ in the eyes of a deceiver. Once they sell out their eyes are dead looking. Thank you for your awesome work!

7. kidrockn4vr

It drags on the 2nd and 3rd episode but I know wen I got done watching I think 9 episodes I only knew anything that was going on in that show cuz of u Casey. The show gets better but maybe to you a lot of repetitive stuff they did renew it for a 2nd season

8. SYNCHRONISTIC OBSERVER 11:11

MAY 19TH
    139th DAY
    13 + 9 = ((22))
    13Γ—9 = 117 – 18 – (6'6'6) ?

226 REMAIN
    22+6 = 28 – 16 – ((88))

9. SYNCHRONISTIC OBSERVER 11:11

Thanks, for all you do πŸ‘
    Royal wedding date MAY 19TH
    5+1+9+2+1+8 = 26 – ((8))
    5+19 = 24 – ((8))

10. SYNCHRONISTIC OBSERVER 11:11

BROCHERE
    ((33)) septenary
    (444) sumerian
    4Γ—4Γ—4 = 64 (8Γ—8)

11. Rebeccaloves Yahusha

I just posted this on GODS GIFTS channel on her recent video 11:33 Look at Stellarium Eagle & Alter video. I wanted to share that there are no coincidences just more proof of our Father who is amazing at all he shows his children!!!

There are no coincidences. I will be 42 on 1/18. 42 degree angle is where you see the rainbow. Lots of Capricorns lol πŸ˜‚ even though I don't use astrology. My father and I were 14 days apart not sure on years yet off hand but the same with my mom and sis are also 14 days apart however they aren't awake. Sadly. My son is 21.. need prayers for him haven't been able to connect at all.. 😭 my daughter and I currently mirror in ages 41, 14. β€οΈπŸ‘

More to confirm… my dad would be 67 exactly today. I was born in year 76. Opposite flipped number mirroring again. Keep watching it gets better lol πŸ˜‚

I will be 42 on 1/18/2018
    Dad & I = 25 years apart in age
    (If was still alive. He died (murdered) of cancer in 2007) I know he is of the tribe of Joseph.

Mom & I = 21 years apart. My son's current age is 21. Mom bday is 9/21.

Sister & I = 2 years apart. I'm the oldest.

Son was born in 1996, Hebrew year 56, same age my father passed away.

Add 25 & 21 with ages apart between both parents and myself in years = 46 which represents the chromosomes I believe??

Dad &Sister = 27 years apart
    Mom & Sister = 23 years apart

My kids are 7 years apart in ages. I mirror my daughter's age currently I'm 41, she is 14.

Son & I = 20 years in age difference this year 2018

Daughter & I = 27 years apart in age difference which is the same age difference between my father and sister she was born on 9/7. Mom & sister are 23 years apart in ages which is half of 46= 23 same number for the chromosomes I believe it's called.

I wish I knew my blood type but don't need it to know whom I belong to. Amen @Enterthe5t4rz RELOADED β€οΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ…°οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸ…±οΈπŸŽΊπŸ’ž Rebecca from Canada

My earth dad would have been exactly 67 today. No coincidences. Mom & sis aren't awake either. I also have 20/20 vision lol πŸ˜‚ much love Casey!!!! Amen β€οΈπŸ‘

12. Pink Elephant

The writers for these new shows are such garbage

if you're gonna give me illuminati/rosecrutian propaganda at least make the show good
    i already dropped Mr. Rbbot, skipping Falling Water, and X-Files is a joke

if no one is watching their garbage, then they have no power

13. kenly

W😱W! Gr8 job Casey! You are spot on as alwaysπŸ’œthat certainly was a lot to take in &Casey bout jumped outa my skin w/ my headphones on @ the beginning of the video yikes!
    I had to ff to your voice. Thank you for all the work you do for all of us. Hope this finds you well my friend.Stay safe,warm &
    God Bless πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š

14. Excape Plan

Is that really even her birth date? Cant believe anything they say. Probably a made up date.

15. Michael - Only JESUS saves - Paul

Casey – like me, your probably aware, the foul roman emperor Constantine who made up our bible obviously didnt want to add the wonderful info. from the beloved Enoch,so much good knowledge inside. Urge ALL Casey fans to read it.

16. Michael - Only JESUS saves - Paul

Hey Casey – great stuff as usual – had to let you know Ive hit the like button, of course, about twenty times now & its NOT registered! Maybe this is happening alot? F’er’s, β€œthey” & β€œhe” KNOW their time is short!!! Feel so sorry for the lost brother. At least β€œhe’s” got NO CHANCE of getting ANY of us true sheep heh. As always, peace love blessings & grace be to YOU and ALL. (Oh, & IF you put up a prior notice I didnt get it!)

17. Juliana's Curiosity

I agree. Your ahead of their game and that's exactly why they won't let your channel grow! End of video was very impactful. Thank you brother. ❀️